HW: Baker appearances

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri Jan 25 22:08:33 EST 2002

Hi Folks...

I've been asked what live tracks Ginger Baker appears on in the Hawkwind
catalog, and I guess I would include any of those that are on bootlegs (at
least those that are more commonly seen).

I'm not sure how to look up this sort of information...Andrew Dawson's nice
discography doesn't include this type info, and neither does the Codex.
Unless I'm not looking in the right spot.

Is there a text database with this sort of info included online anywhere?

For now, I guess I'll just have to rely on you experts!  :)

Thanks in advance...Grakkl (FAA)