OFF: Even more on Amon Düül II

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sat Jan 26 03:02:11 EST 2002

Hi One More Time...

Um...Amon Duul II has just been added to the Burg Herzberg 2002 lineup, which
ups this one from a 'maybe' to a 'must go.'  They're already bestatigt too!
Darn, I was hoping that they'd sign up to play at Kloster Cornberg (with HW,
PTree, Groundhogs, Pretty Things, Sunya Beat, etc...) and so I'd only have
to go to one of the two.  Especially since I think I won't defend until July
8, and so I'll have hardly any time to pack and fly over to Zurich, get
moved in, and then head back out to Frankfurt and points east.

Oh, well, I'll have to make it work somehow.

Grakkl (FAA)