Hawkwind helpppppp

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Mon Jan 28 04:44:43 EST 2002

Some info from the wizards please....

Can someone help me fill in these blanks:

Was the 1993 - 94 Hawkwind line up the same as 1992?
Brock-Davey-Chadwick

1996 - Same line up as 1995?
Brock-Davey-Tree-Chadwick

1998 - Same line up as 97?  as in the 97 UK tour
Brock-Tree-Chadwick-Richards-Rizz-Dibbs

Does anyone have a list of Hawkwind lineup for the years:
1999
2000 - aside from the Hawkstra & Astoria gigs (got that)
2001 -

any lineup changes within the aforementioned years?

also

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of Hawk tour dates and venues begining
January 1993 to present?

Any & all help is greatly appreciated and will be credited as I need it for
the Electric Tepee info files :-)

Michaelangelo68 at aol.com

Thanks in anticipation

Michael B