HW: Hawkwind's Lemmy, Nik and...

slak zak motoringmojo at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 28 12:41:03 EST 2002

Eli -

The Warriors at the Edge of Time release, by
Cleopatra, contains a large collecters book of
Hawkwind related items, and several interviews.  One
is with Moorcock and he discuss his friendship with
Calvert, and how he did perform with Hawkwind as a
bass player for a period of time.  This is probably
pre-Lemmy.

Blessings - Jay