HW: Baker appearances: Paging Bernhard

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Mon Jan 28 14:02:12 EST 2002

Hi

At 15:29 28.01.2002 +0000, you wrote:
>Doug Pearson writes:
>
>> On Sat, 26 Jan 2002 14:26:12 GMT, M Holmes <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK> wrote:
>> >From my files, the only candidates from the official canon are:
>>
>> Aren't "Dangerous Vision" (from 'Zones'), and "Master of the Universe"
>> & "World of Tiers" (from 'Anthology'/'Acid Daze'/whatever) also from this
>> gig (London Lewisham Odeon 18.12.80)?  It would be plausible, since the
>> complete tracklist from the show is:
>
>I don't have Dangerous Vision down as a live track. MotU and WoT are
>down as Live in Late 1980 so Lewisham might well be where it's from.
>
>Bernhard, which other gigs on that tour were those two tracks played?
>What personnel changes would help narrow it down?

Here are the recordings I have where DV and WoT were performed

06.11.1980, CHELMSFORD, ODEON, 60/9
intro / levitation / motorway city / death trap / shot down in the night /
dust of time / world of tiers / urban guerilla / dangerous vision / space
chase

09.11.1980, HULL, CITY HALL 70/8
levitation / motorway city / death trap / shot down in the night /
psychosis / 5th second of forever / dust of time / world of tiers /
instrumental / urban guerilla / dangerous vision / psi power / brainstorm

10.11.1980, DONCASTER, ROTTERS, 70/9
psychosis / 5th second of forever / dust of time / world of tiers /
instrumental / urban guerilla / dangerous vision / space chase / prelude /
who's gonna win the war / psi power / brainstorm

12.12.1980, EDINBURGH, ODEON, 100/8
intro / levitation / motorway city / death trap / shot down in the night /
psychosis / 5th second of forever / dust of time / psychosis / world of
tiers / instrumental / urban guerilla / uncle sam's on mars / dangerous
vision / space chase / prelude / who's gonna win the war / psi power /
brainstorm / silver machine / master of the universe

18.12.1980, LONDON, LEWISHAM ODEON, 100/8
intro / levitation / motorway city / death trap / angels of death / shot
down in the night / psychosis / 5th second of forever / dust of time /
world of tiers / instrumental / urban guerilla / uncle sam's on mars /
dangerous vision / space chase / prelude / who's gonna win the war / psi
power / brainstorm / silver machine / master of the universe

cheers
Bernhard