HW: Hawkwind's Lemmy, Nik and...

David Blair drb.serendipity at NTLWORLD.COM
Mon Jan 28 15:00:21 EST 2002

In article <20020128174103.9394.qmail at web20707.mail.yahoo.com>, slak zak
<motoringmojo at YAHOO.COM> writes
>Eli -
>
>The Warriors at the Edge of Time release, by
>Cleopatra, contains a large collecters book of
>Hawkwind related items,

The Illustrated Collectors Guide To Hawkwind.

>and several interviews.  One
>is with Moorcock and he discuss his friendship with
>Calvert, and how he did perform with Hawkwind as a
>bass player for a period of time.

Time to re-read it perhaps. I just have, since I couldn't remember any
mention anywhere ever of Moorcock playing bass for Hawkwind. In the
interview, he mentions filling in for Calvert, specifically that it was
the first time he had performed Sonic Attack. He doesn't mention bass.

>  This is probably
>pre-Lemmy.

Between In Search of Space and the Space Ritual.
--
David Blair