HW:Glastonbury Festival Chat Message Board

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Mon Jan 28 18:16:52 EST 2002

Where I was coming from with this was that :
I'd love to see HW at Glastonbury
I'd love to see them on one of the big stages, I've been too cramped in the
Avalon stage watching bands I love too often
To get a gig on one of the main stages something special'd be needed...
The current line-up is possibly the strongest I've heard but for the random
punters a big name like Lemmy would help.

Nick
(looking forward to what the current line-up have to offer in the studio
soon)