HW: Hawkwind's Lemmy, Nik and...

Eli Friedman EliPXR5 at AOL.COM
Mon Jan 28 23:25:22 EST 2002

Dear Jay,
        Thanks for correcting my corrections, but you are still totally
wrong. First off the Warriors release you are referring to is NOT on
Cleopatra, its on Griffen. If you actually bother to read the Moorcock
interview, he discusses filling in for Calvert on vocals, which was the only
capacity in which either gentlemen played with Hawkwind. NOT on bass. Now
don't correct me again, get your facts straight, and try reading your
reference sources.
Happy to help, Eli