HW: Hawkwind's Lemmy, etc

Mark Von Bargen mark.von-bargen at GENIE.CO.UK
Tue Jan 29 02:54:57 EST 2002

Mike,
Good Morning to you.

You are in the right area. My recollection is that Brock didn't turn up coz
his car broke down (official reason) or he didn't want to mime on a TV show
(alternative reason).
Calvert played guitar in a mimed performance on the Marc show (it was Marc
Bolan's show). For this performance he also had a stuffed bird attached to
his wrist Quite unreal!!

Mark