OFF: (waaaaay OFF) Scene Report Alternarock USA 2001

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Tue Jan 29 12:08:15 EST 2002

In a message dated 30/01/02 3:29:36 AM Cen. Australia Daylight Time,
jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK writes:

>         Sadly I think we have more to endure of this stuff. Whether it is
> marginalising metal I couldn't tell you, I don't see that metal has much
> to fear considering the state it's been in for the last ten years or so,
> and in any case what I (and you) listen to is more marginalised still, not
> under any unusual threat from all this, and no-one cares about it in the
> world where the above bands matter anyway, so I can't really get too
> agitated about it. But yes, they exist elsewhere and are the current
> commercial alternative it seems. Hmph. Yours,

Since you all have your Hawkwind collections filled and catalogged etc I
would recommend beginning your ALIEN DREAM collection right away - but then I
WOULD recommend that      :-)
Easy as well - since there are only 2 in the AD catalogue -
http://www.aliendream.net  for ~free~ downloads - yes ~free~ downloads
you can get to the Tepee from there as well .... enjoy ....