HW:Glastonbury Festival Chat Message Board

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Tue Jan 29 14:13:57 EST 2002

> That Avalon stage is terrible because there's always at least 3
> competing sources of sound in that field.
>
> The Main Stage is crap because the field is just too damn big.
>
> I'd like to see Hawkwind late at night in one of the cafe tents in the
> Green Field or the Green Futures area. The Blue Moon Cafe would be
> perfect.

More seriously, practically speaking the Jazz World stage would be of a
better size - not too big a field, but a large stage.  Sod that it s the
Jazz stage, many of the acts there are neither Jazz nor 'World'  ('out of
this world stage' maybe).  Its a nice size compared to the others and has
pretty good sound.

Nick