OFF: KISS [No BÖC/HW ]

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue Jan 29 20:33:39 EST 2002

>kiss was my generation's introduction to rock and roll, and for that reason
>they hold a special place in the hearts of many adult rock fans who have
>grown to know better...
>
>and i will defend their 'rock and roll over' lp as a GREAT ass-kicking 70's
>guitar rock album
>
>bobm

EARLY STUFF NOT TOO BAD

STUPID BAND POLITICS AND NOT ENOUGH SWEET LEAF WITH AT LEAST ONE OF THEM
(and too much sex documentation, IMHO, of course Gene K is very amusing to
listen to in real life)

I LOVE THAT ALBUM.....HAVEN'T REHEARD THAT ONE IN EONS

THE 96 TOUR WAS "A BLAST" WITH BINOUCULARS AT CLOSE RANGE AND ON TOP OF THE
BOMBS.....

THE LATER AMPITHEATRE ONE I SAW WAS UNFORGETTABLE....AS I THINK MY NIK
TURNER SHIRT WAS CONFUSING THEM AND MY FRIEND AND I MADE SUCH A PARTY OUT
OF IT (cheering ACE due to alcholic and smokaholic pleasure and insulting
the rest loudly) THAT WE GOT THEY'RE ATTENTION-SPOTLIGHT-Comment

THE LIGHTNING SPECTACLE THAT CAME UP FOR ACE AND HIS SOLO STUFF INCLUDING
"SHOCK ME" WAS SOMETHING THE AUDIENCE WAS CLAPPING AND CHEERING TO IN AND
OF ITSELF AND ACE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SO PROUD AND DAMN I HOPE THEY GOT THAT
NIGHT ON VIDEO....I wonder if he EVER looked that good.....doubt it (it was
that TRIPPY WIPPY super spider-webby HEAT lightning)

I WANT YOU   MR SPEED  GO BABY DRIVER

sorry for the yell

mc