(OFF-ONWARD LIFE) farewell

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue Jan 29 21:42:11 EST 2002

>Eeez done it he has. Topped 'imself. Shuffled off this mortal coil. Pushin
>up the daisies. 'angin' about in the ash trays.
>
>Nah. Eeez resting he is. All shagged out after a long squark. Beautiful
>plumage.

Steve  .....he's not well.....had bad news today......I need ONE
MEAL...that is all I ask.....after that I will walk the miles,,,,,,maybe
disguss getting Anna replaced by Michael, etc...(wait till he sees my life!
that'll cheer him up)

Michael is not Luna.....there is a danger in the future needing the business