OFF: Scorps

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Wed Jan 30 14:41:08 EST 2002

>Three albums that changed my life.
>
>1.Hawkwind - Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do (1972)
>2 Scorpions - In Trance (1975)
>3.Groundhogs - Split (1970)

Hi Chris (using name in hopes of making it look at least like a one on one,
rather than one on none) (and I do know he's quality peeps)

I recall In Trance was about my favourite, except the mellow parts or something

loved them in the past (that Tokyo tapes was OK too, wasn't it)

"Split" is my only Groundhogs LP....I figured I had chosen fairly well....

KK, your not really miffed are you?

peace

Now STYX on the Grand Illusion tour opening for KISS in 77....that was loud...

oh yeah....that Angel band....they were there and loud too..."Punky
Meadows"...what a name

I know I know....pushin the nonsense,,,,

*