HW: Simon King and Mike Moorcock

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Jan 30 21:57:03 EST 2002

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002 18:45:17 -0800, Allan T. Grohe, Jr.
<grodog at PACBELL.NET> wrote:
>I don't recall offhand if MM has ever played an instrument with HW at
>a show, but certainly some members of HW must have performed with MM
>during Deep Fix gigs (if any?).

The Deep Fix performed at Nik Turner's Bohemian Love-In at the Roundhouse
(along with Nik's Sphynx & the Damned) with MM on guitar and Ade Shaw on
bass (in the Griffin 'Illustrated Collectors Guide' interview, Moorcock
mentions his Guild? hollowbody being crushed at the show).  Not sure who
the drummer was.

Oh, and the only thing that MM didn't get proper credit for on 'Warrior on
the Edge of Time' was the *lyrics* (not music) to "Kings of Speed", which
was rectified in some (most? MC?) later pressings.

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com