HW: Simon King and Mike Moorcock

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Wed Jan 30 23:48:53 EST 2002

>Oh, and the only thing that MM didn't get proper credit for on 'Warrior on
>the Edge of Time' was the *lyrics* (not music) to "Kings of Speed", which
>was rectified in some (most? MC?) later pressings.
>    -Doug

hello sir knight Doug

very interesting about the KOS.....that always felt like MM to me
lyrically, and I might have used to know that, but let slip

as for the credits...there is a guy named Ricky from Greece that is real
good with that stuff if Wilfried or somebody else doesn't know......maybe
Wilfried is in touch with him ??

I am sinking into a more reasonable collection since I can't even preserve
myself, and  paper products were making me a nervous wreck, and I wanted to
stop Hawkhogging just a little until I find that "right way" I keep trying
to convince everyone I can do..including me....boy I need some fresh jap
sleeves...

I guess I better lower my voice as the real knowledge isn't so polished
anymore-
my (previous) excuse for some of the out-of-bounds silliness

mc

my wooden ships were just a hippie dream capsized in excess, another flower
child goes to seed in an ether-filled room of meat hooks...it's so
ugly...so ugly

*breaks into actual NY lyrics* (for old time sake- please don't kill the
machine, don't kill the machine)

I GOT A PROBLEM

I got a problem I can't explain
It's hard to solve it, I can't lose face
They all try to help me, but I can't see the light
Me and my shadow are so in despair
'Cause we keep hurtin someone who cares

Everytime we talk about it
I break out in a cold sweat
There must be some way outta here
But I can't find it yet

I got a problem that's so intense
I try to fight it, but there's no defense