HW: Simon King and Mike Moorcock

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Thu Jan 31 02:58:02 EST 2002

In a message dated 31/01/02 6:29:33 AM Cen. Australia Daylight Time,
slitchfield at UKONLINE.CO.UK writes:

> 2) Mike Moorcock plays guitar, as far as I know. Though probably bass as
> well, to some degree. His playing is documented, albeit fictitiously, in
> the Time of the Hawklords boog, which presumably bore *some* relation to
> real life instrumental abilities. Then there's the Deep Fix album and
> demos, etc. which are all available.

In an interview I read of Michael Moorcock - he says he had been playing
music since he was 15 - plays guitar - but not much more info other than that
- except for some recording he did in other projects.