HW: Simon King and Mike Moorcock

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Jan 31 17:48:51 EST 2002

>On Wed, 30 Jan 2002 22:48:53 -0600, mike c <deltawave at METRONET.COM> wrote:
>>>Oh, and the only thing that MM didn't get proper credit for on 'Warrior on
>>>the Edge of Time' was the *lyrics* (not music) to "Kings of Speed", which
>>>was rectified in some (most? MC?) later pressings.
>>>    -Doug
>
>No idea what I was talking about there?!?!  All 4 copies in my possession
>(UK shield, German shield, UK 80's repress, Griffin CD) credit
>Brock/Moorcock for "Kings of Speed".  Nothing improper ...

in between trying to get up nerve to go to the hospital last night, to get
tooth pain under control, I kept thinking "but Doug knows you have a pile
of Warriors"...and I didn't mean that I wouldn't check them....I just
couldn't do it right then and I wasn't sure where I was looking....

sorry for straying -you know PS-   you have the Warriors that matter