HW Glastonbury Fayre on BBC2

Iain Ferguson IainFerguson at AOL.COM
Mon Jul 1 11:55:32 EDT 2002

Hi William.

The Video is much shorter running at 67mins. Gong play "tried so hard"
from camembert electrique. But its in sound track mode and not live on
the stage. Theres no live footage on the long version either.... Gong
are just releasing the Glastonbury set on CD....

 The tune actually comes up whilst looking at a bunch of NUTTERS getting
all naked like abunch of hippies in the fields around the site. Its like
they're on drugs or summit... God what bunch of weirdo freaks.......

It wouldnt happen round our way... I tell you that Eavis has got some
explaining to do....he lets these kids onto his farm... and all they do
is get fucked up on music and drugs.... it aint right I tell you... it
aint right....you'd have thought an old man like that would know better
than to invite the youth of today round his gaff...

And him being a church goer as well...

Morally upright citizen No1.