HW Glastonbury Fayre on BBC2

Iain Ferguson IainFerguson at AOL.COM
Tue Jul 2 09:38:55 EDT 2002

Hi Mike,

First time I've not gone since 1981 actually.....

I just got fed up with the crowds, the thieves, the aggression, the
Constant all night 4/4 beat from the Glade, the constant wittering of
e-heads all-night long, and the general dodgy geezers looking to turn a
trick at any opertunity....

So whats the low down, was it better that the last few? Was the festie
noticeably smaller, what was the crowds like round the site. did the
Dance music 4/4 beats go on all night ( oh i long for the old days when
it was the best dub reggae from the Dub tent ontop of the farm by the
old enterance).Was there any tent space...

Is avalon still the best place on the site ?

As my friend said to me during the weekend whilst watching it on the
box. You know that Glastonbury has changed,  when you used to go you
looked at the freaks, and realised how straight you were. Now you go and
you've become one of the freaks... it just aint the same.

What was the street drug, still E ?

Regards
iain