HW: Anybody need some?

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Jul 2 20:41:40 EDT 2002

Hey...

Somebody dumped a load of cool discs at Used Kids here in Columbus, OH
recently. I've already snagged all the old Popol Vuh's, Spaceman 3's (though
there's still a copy of Perfect Prescription there, which I already have,
for $9...it's oop, so not a bad deal), and such that I needed.  But there
were eight or ten Hawkwind discs in there as well, all in the $7-$9 range.
Things like the Glasters 90, the original HotMG, the newer Zones/Stonehenge
double disc set (for $10), Undisclosed Files (I think), Black Sword
(Griffin), CoH (Griffin reissue with xtra trax), Levitation and Live '79
separately IIRC, and a few more that I can't remember.

Anything that anybody really needs?  (No, there were no Warriors, Quarks, 25
Yrs. On's, PXR5's...nothing *really* rare.)

Grakkl (FAA)

ObCD: Popol Vuh - Hosianna Mantra (thanks whoever you are!)