HW: fest meet?

Iain Ferguson IainFerguson at AOL.COM
Wed Jul 3 05:26:26 EDT 2002

EEEAAARRRR,

I'm from the west country.... And in case anyone was wondering the
reason for the string being applied round the bottom of the trouser leg
its to protect you from rats from running up your leg.... And I can tell
you as an old farm hand those Fookers bite !!!!

all the same when your a city person with cycle clips or string round
the legs it does indeed mean you've dropped your lugage....

Regards

Iain "Wurzel" ferguson
PS good night out round these parts is watching the Wazzocks, the only
Wurzels tribute band. Cos sometime the Wurzels play outside of Somerset.