Glastonbury Fayre 2002

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed Jul 3 10:52:14 EDT 2002

Ted Jackson writes:

> > However criminals do not equate to the "underclass", the "poor" or any
> > other politically convenient group and to suggest otherwise can only
> > be a deep insult to the group concerned.

> Yeah, the big boys at Enron and World Com are all school tie fellas
> with impressive pedigrees, but that didn't stop them from being
> thieving bastards!

What amazes me in the case of corporate CEO's is not just the theft but
the level of greed required to go after another couple of hundred
million when options have already put that much in your bank account.

When they let Clinton walk from the perjury rap, these guys took note
that nobody goes to jail. Gotta keep the aristocracy constantly thinking
of guillotines or they start nicking the silver.

FoFP