Camping at Hastings

Dave Briggs dave at CRAZY-DAVE.NET
Wed Jul 3 12:59:38 EDT 2002

Hi,
I know a few of the folks off of this list are going to the Hastings Pier
gig, Unfortunately i'm working so I won't be able to.
I would like however to recomend a caravan and campsite with reasonable
rates for those folks who intend staying in the Hastings area.

Senlac Wood Holiday Park is owned by a couple of like minded friends of
mine and They've asked me to post a message welcoming Hawkwind fans camping
before or after the Pier Gig.

If you are interested give Simone or Tony a ring on 01424 772782

Senlac Wood Holiday Park,
Main Road,
Catsfield,
Battle,