HW: website offering competition to win free CD

Moonglum . youless at LVCM.COM
Thu Jul 4 12:48:39 EDT 2002

Hi

I received the following email which may be of interest to list members.  I
don't know this outfit (http://www.vip-24.com) and cannot vouch for their
reliability / honesty.  They are offering a competition to win a free copy
of the Zones/This is HW Do Not Panic double CD.

They appear to be a portal for other music vendors.  I searched for
Hawkwind and it turned up a long list of items for sale, with some rareties
in there - but I would be wary.  Does anyone have any experience of dealing
with these people?

Steve

"A quick email to let you know that we are running a competition to win two
fantastic Hawkwind albums all on one CD for the first time. 'Zones' was
originally a top 40 album when it was first released in 1983. It was also
the album that returned Hawkwind to the UK top 50 and re-established them
as a major force in the rock world. 'This Is Hawkwind, Do Not Panic'
recorded live at Stonehenge is the second part of this collection from the
undoubted masters of science fiction progressive rock.

Any help in telling people about the competition  will be much
appreciated.  All the visitor has to do is visit our site at www.vip-24.com
and click the 'Win new releases from Cherry Red' link on the first page for
details.

The site also includes the stock of over 80 traders. Out of interest,
there are over 500 items for sale by Hawkwind.

Let me know if you need any more info.  Fancy trading links?

Thanks,

Rob
VIP Administration
Tel 0116 2244300