Fw: [Hawkwind] 'War of The Worlds'

Rik Rx hw at CY-B.ORG
Sat Jul 6 12:47:34 EDT 2002

Hey !

Wasn't intended as a personal dig - :-} (why i snipped the original msg)

It's just that recently, some people seem to be asking LOADS of questions on
the groups that are up there as clear as day on MC. We provide this as a
difinitive source of info to stop rumours and misinformation etc. . . .  and
it's updated virtually daily with new stuff !!!.....

Perhaps we'll have to make stuff easier to find on the relaunch......
but saying that - we always try to keep all announcements and fresh info on
one single page to make it easy to bookmark....

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~hwind/up_.htm

2 be honest the more people talk about stuff the better,
but *please* dip into the updates page guyz !

thanx all

Rx