OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Jul 7 17:19:20 EDT 2002

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (July 7, 2002): We've just uploaded new shows from Aural
Innovations Space Rock radio and The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown, including a
special show dedicated to the electronic/electroacoustic ELECTROSHOCK
RECORDS label. See the playlists below.

The July issue of Aural Innovations will be online later this month. I'll be
too wrapped up with finishing that to do more shows for a while, but not to
worry... new Alchemical Radio shows are on the way from Terri~B and the
Reverend Rabbit!!

It is with heavy hearts that we dedicate our new shows to the memory of John
Entwistle.

The Copenhagen Space Rock Festival scheduled for August 31st has been
cancelled. This fest had a real dream lineup and we hope that the organizers
will at some time in the future find a viable way to bring these bands
together for live performance. The CD compiling exclusive tracks from the
bands is still on target for August release. Thanks for the effort guys!!

Yet another new issue of the zine Modern Dance recently went online. Modern
Dance covers a musical gamut with reviews ranging from the latest Hawkwind,
Dave Brock, Motorhead, and Huw Lloyd Langton releases to the latest from Boz
Scaggs and Aerosmith. Loads of indie stuff too. AND... a column from
Alchemical Radio host the Reverend Rabbit. Check it out at:
http://www.modern-dance.co.uk/

The latest issue of the great improv zine Improvijazzation Nation is online
at: http://home.attbi.com/~rzzaj/zzaj56.htm

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio Show #52: General Playlist

Purple Overdose - "Her Arms Embraced The Sun" (from Reborn)
Shiva Shakti - "Shiva Shakti" (from Shiva Shakti)
The Mooncow Project - "All & Everything II" (from Nandi)
Phil Jones - "Didgeridoo Lyre Song" (from Samadhi)
Juggernaut - "Monday Morning Blues" (from Juggernaut)
CosmicEcho - "Spacephonics" (from Blue Void)
Schwarz - "Punkadelic" (fromVarious Artists - Floralia Vol. 4 )
Sun Zoom Spark - untitled? (from In Stereo)
Paradox One - "Alien Harvest" (from Dimension Of Miracles)
Jones Ave - "Treadmill" (from Folk Art)
Mountain Mirrors - "Field Of Grass" (from Voices EP)
Vine Sweetland & The Forefathers Of The New Millennium - "Raga Bhanga" (from
Sativa: Single 1)
Vine Sweetland & The Forefathers Of The New Millennium - "Sativa" (from
Sativa: Single 1)

The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown Show #12: Electroshock Records Label Special

Artemiy Artemiev & Peter Frohmader - "Transfiguration IV" (from Transfiguration)
Artemiy Artemiev & Phillip B. Klingler - "Endless Voyage" (from A Moment Of
Infinity)
Stanislav Kreitchi - "Winter" (from Voices And Movement)
Anatoly Pereslegin - "Turn Thee Unto Me [p.25;16]" (from Fastgod: e-psalms)
Edward Artemiev - "A Torch" (from Three Odes)
Edward Artemiev - "Intangible" (from A Book Of Impressions)
Artemiy Artemiev & Karda Estra - "Open Window" (from Equilibrium)
Artemiy Artemiev & Christopher De Laurenti - "Aboard The Coalfire" (from 57
Minutes To Silence)
Michal Bukowski (Poland) - "Sen Paranoika" (from Electroacoustic Music Vol VII)
Mirjam Tally (Estonia) - "Mythose: Part I" (from Electroacoustic Music Vol VII)

So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the Radio link
to listen.

Be sure and check out our CD mail order catalog at
http://aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord.html