OFF: British Embassy in Russia and Festival

Moonglum . youless at LVCM.COM
Tue Jul 9 10:43:51 EDT 2002

I'm very sorry to hear this bad news.  I think they knew August 9th was no
use to you, it's just a way of saying "no" without seeming to do so.  But
the Worlds gig on Aug 31st.

I'm sure being young and single doesn't help; Immigration officials always
suspect people of planning fake marriages in order to stay in the country.
Have had that reaction in the USA (well, when I was young and single).

Steve