"Spirit of the Age" help needed.

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Tue Jul 9 16:34:29 EDT 2002

Hi guys,

Wonder if you can help a friend of mine on another list.  He's after "Spirit
Of The Age" as detailed below - and I was wondering if anyone had a copy
spare for sale or trade.  He can't find the bugger anywhere.  If anyone can
help, please drop me a line and I'll pass your details onto him.

Many thanks,

Cheers,

Rich.

(And, many thanks for all your best wishes following the wedding.  We spent
part of the honeymoon in New York, and this time I didn't manage to
accidentally see Hawkwind.  :-(  Rest of the trip was fantastic though!!!
You should all go and see Blue Man Group, any chance you get!)