Dave sues Nik

Judge Trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 9 20:10:36 EDT 2002

Once upon a time...

... we all used to get along fine. There was a great pool of fans, Hawkwind ones, ICU ones, Bedouin ones, Nik Turner ones, Bob Calvert ones, Lemmy ones etc. Everyone knew about everyone else and had their own favourite band or person. Everyone got record deals and gigs, and were thus able to create music and oil the lives of The Blessed Ones.

Then one day, two of these big boys started beating each other up, and people started taking sides - and getting onery (whatever that means), and I found that I was getting trampled in the mele - and gigs were being interfered with - and doors started to be slammed - and it hardly seemed worthwhile to carry on. No, I'm not going into details.

I really don't know what the future will bring.

However all is not quite lost, there is still the festival scene left and thats where you'll find me from now on - speaking truths - giving love - strumming - singing...

FOR IN MY RIGHT HAND RESIDES THE SWORD OF JUSTICE - AND IN MY LEFT HAND RESIDES THE POWER OF TRUTH

..and thats something they can't take away

see me next at the Big Green Gathering (acoustic)

wed 24 july 9.00pm Henry's Beard cafe

sat 27th july 6.00pm Henry's Beard cafe

http://www.big-green-gathering.com/

Love and Peace,

Judge Trev

By the way, I spoke to Steve Pond the other day and he's working on a new band/experience which is both unique and mindblowing. I'm sure he will reveal all to you soon.