HW: blowing the lid off this whole LSD thing

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Jul 9 22:03:14 EDT 2002

                      ///CHOOSE THE POLICE///

                "...I GIVE YOU THE GRATEFUL DEAD..."

HAWKWIND rollcall:
Dave Anderson - nazi rock'n'roll
Harvey Bainbridge - hell's angels idiot monk
Tim Blake - sits around and gets fucked up on drugs
Clive Deamer - unknown gangster goth guy
Dave Brock  - michael moorcock says you're so
beautiful
Alan Davey - garage Alla in NATO
Hilary Stench (Chrome) - dead punk / laying around in
garages / Allah in all of Buddhism
Simon King - says he is a chinaman / kicked out as a
nazi

GONG rollcall:
Jannik Top (Magma) - kicked out as a nazi
Didier Malherbe - strange luddite
Mike Howlett - nazi bass player
Bon Lozanga (Gongzilla) - dego mohawk rock'n'roll
Steve Hillage - kicked out as a nazi

PERSONAL CHARTS...

Favorite 6 BLACK SABBATH tunes:
Paranoid (Paranoid)
After Forever (Master of Reality)
Cornucopia (Volume 4)
Symptom of The Universe (Sabotage)
Johnny Blade (Never Say Die!)
Neon Knights (Live Evil)

Top 4 GRATEFUL DEAD albums:
Anthem of The Sun
Live/Dead
AoxomoxoA
American Beauty

Down for the Count: HAWKWIND
Top 7 Hawkwind albums of all time:
"Chronicle Of The Black Sword" - Flicknife
"Friday Rock Show Sessions: Reading '86"
"Choose Your Masques Collector's
Edition: Live '82"
"Hall Of The Mountain Grill" - remaster
"Sonic Attack"
"Live 1997"
"PXR5"
"Warrior On The Edge Of Time"
"Electric Tepee"

8 shimmering HAWKWIND spinoffs:
"Captured Rotation" - Alan Davey
"Chaos Delight" - Alan Davey
"Captain Lockheed & The Starfighters"- Robert Calvert
"Test Tube Conceived" - Robert Calvert
"Past or Future" - Nik Turner
"Ice Ritual" - Nik Turner/Dark Sun
"All Thanks To The Lord Jesus Christ Amen" - Captain
Jesus And The
Sunray Dream
"The Day That Nebulon Exploded"- Captain Jesus And The
Sunray Dream

MOTORHEAD top 10:
Overkill
Bomber
I Got Mine
Orgasmatron
March Or Die
Stone Dead Forever
Speedfreak
Snaggletooth
City Kids
Ace Of Spades

I must have seen them live about 6-7 since 1995...
Overkill or Ace Of Spades always the encore. Last time
I saw them must have been in ' 98 or '99... feed off
those amps... bathe your body in white noise...
quench your inhuman thirst with beer!

superskrull666 at yahoo.co.uk
http://bloomingdales.dreamstation.com/pulp/

---
"A 'Bowie-Shag' is when you miss your vein."
- Dr. Crabstix, Nazi Deadhead Commando And Paramedic
Hippy Emergency General

You can take the Beatle out of Uncle Charlie, but you
can't take Uncle Charlie out of The Beatles!"
- Bastard Ceremonial Proverb Of The Immortal
Blasphemers Of Sodom

"There remains nothing but juggernauting the
Apocalypse Übersoul through the constant avalanche of
dying bodies!"
- Tubrok The Alterer, Paramilitary Ascendant Archangel
Of Christ And Avenging Jehovah Of The Revalations

"I actually saw Motörhead play at least seven fucking
times, right, but I only remembered to bring my
fucking woman along just once!"
- The Cannibal Swinger, King Of Romania