OFF: British Embassy in Russia and Festival

Alisa coral at APORT.RU
Wed Jul 10 05:20:52 EDT 2002

Thank you all for the support and kind words!

I think I'll try to go to Embassy on 9th August though I know what they will
say to me.
They will point on the date of the Festival which will be already gone and
say "why did you come here? now you don't have a reason for a visit."

The additional info they wanted was - the answers to questions "why are you
invited to this fest and why are you going there?" and "what connection do
you have to the band?"
I could explain everything but they wanted this to come from Kris. They had
her phone number but they didn't call her.
They demand personal invitations to get a visa. But when you have it they
begin to ask "why do you have it?"
That woman said that anyone could make this invitation. So why don't call
Kris then? And other point. They TAKE MONEY for the interview. So I already
payed all the calls. And they will take money again in August. They take
about $60 for each interview!

Alisa