HW: blowing the lid off this whole LSD thing

f. rat hawkthing at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Thu Jul 11 03:47:49 EDT 2002

Hey, what's the obsession with Nazis - is your head okay or was it a bad
trip - Steve Hillside Village a Nazi????#####!!!!!!@@@@@? Like, how
d'you know - go to an ON reunion in disguise as Mother Teresa?