OFF: you don't have to be American to say you are still thepresident

f. rat hawkthing at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Thu Jul 11 03:50:49 EDT 2002

And do you know, I was kicked off this discussion list for better
strofconsc than this???!!! Where's the justice, eh, what's that you say,
speak up sonny my hearing's not what it used to be. etc etc blah blah.

Rat