Contact possible? & reasons

f. rat hawkthing at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Thu Jul 11 04:04:24 EDT 2002

Hi peeps - sorry to trouble you and all. I have plugged my web site with
my own cover of Motorhead and a couple of my toons on it enough already,
but I wondered if anyone has any contact e-mails for any member of
Hawkwind (particularly Mr Brock) to send under plain brown wrapper?

Reason follows - I am putting together a track on my PC which, while it
has original lyrics of my own, uses my attempt at cloning the Motorhead
drum line to one extent or another and a chord sequence MASSIVELY ripped
off of Ejection. Therefore I wanted to know if any of the famous Hawks
objected before I complete it and place it upon the Internet for public
perusal. (Objection - explode into space, Rejection - protect my face,
Pretention - it's just a disgrace. Don't worry they're not the lyrics I
mention).

In case you want to check the site (I know I know I said I wouldn't do
it again) it's at

http://www.fatrat.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/rat

Cheers.

Rat.