Bronze records story sleeve notes

Colm McWilliams mr_bt at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Thu Jul 11 06:25:28 EDT 2002

if anyones interested, found this little snippet on a web site discussing
bronze records:

"We did quite well with Hawkwind, but they were a bit lazy," Bron
maintains. "They constantly wanted to do live albums, so they wouldn't have
to write songs. Ginger Baker joined them in 1980 for Levitation, but
somebody else had played the drums and the album was just about ready to
go. Ginger insisted on re-dubbing his own drum parts and I told him with
the greatest respect that it was almost impossible, but he did them one
after another and it took no time at all."

the full story can be found here:

http://www.saunalahti.fi/~htapiom/newstuff/bronze.htm

cheers

colm