OFF: British Embassy in Russia and Festival

Alastair Sumner alastair_sumner at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 11 06:45:35 EDT 2002

>From what I have seen living in London where there are alot of Russian and
East European people it seems that if you are genuine and play by the rules
then they will get rid of you because you are simply easier to get rid of.
The best people come out worst and the whole thing is upside down.