HW: from Gwar list

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Thu Jul 11 10:09:16 EDT 2002

alt.music.gwar
subject: Re: Gwar

>> The only Gwar CD I still have is their first album
which kicks ass and
>> remains their best.... I used to have "America Must
Be Destroyed" but I
>sold
>> with a bunch of stuff. Seen most of their videos
though. The only band to
>> ever match Gwar in scope and stage gear has to be
the ultimate rock band
>> ever, Hawkwind.
>
>did you leave out a crucial sentence that containted
the main point, or
>thesis of your paragraph?

ok, you got me, I was really plugging the oldest and
ultimate band in
hardcore psychedelic spacerock and epic streetmetal:
Hawkwind! Go to
http://home.eunet.no/~christmu/hawkwind.html for The
Hawkwind Electric
Library with links to other Hawkwind sites. Hawkwind
kicks ass!

GwaRGuITaR wrote in message ...
>heh
>
>Hawkwind currently consist of a core membership of
five:

>Dave Brock
>Guitars, synths, vocals. Member since 1969.

You are a cruel man indeed. Dave Brock lives!

alt.music.gwar
subject: The first time I had sex and fell in love was
to GWAR

It was after watching Gwar's "Phallus In Wonderland"
of all things.

GwaRGuITaR wrote in message ...
>> That would explain it when she saw you naked and
said, "No way! They cut
>off
>> his dick!"
>
>"you couldn't get a hard on even if you had a dick"
>
>GG

Of course I have a dick. I just never get a hard on
when I do speed or take very cold showers. Otherwise I
have a hard on LOTS of times. As for the girl, she was
a honey indeed and its a true friggin story.

hellbent for leather,
-Charlie Yuga
http://bloomingdales.dreamstation.com/pulp/

ObCD: Gwar - Violence Has Arrived