HW: Bronze records story sleeve notes

Stephan Forstner stemfors at PIPELINE.COM
Fri Jul 12 13:34:54 EDT 2002

> Does anybody know if Simon King's (I assume) drum tracks for
> Levitation still exist?  If so, I for one would be interested
> to have this released as another collector's series thang...
> I guess we know what Motorway City sounds like with King
> from the Live '79 album, but that version was different in
> other ways too.

I second the wish for Levitation with Simon. They should throw in lots of
alternate takes too, if available. Also, for completists, there is a live
version of Motorway City on the Ambient Anarchists compilation that is
different from the one on Complete 79 or incomplete Live 79 and which
doesn't seem to be available anywhere else.

Stephan