Off: Absinthe

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Fri Jul 12 22:04:57 EDT 2002

Van Gogh cut his ear off whilst under the influence of absinthe...

"Self portrait with razor and bandage"

Ow, ow, ow.

At least we're not trying to kill each other here tonight, which is more
than can be said for some other lists I've been on - and one incident which
has had me physically standing between two friends, both of whom are much
bigger than me, trying to stop them from pulling each others ears off (and
kicking their teeth through their respective arses...)

I'm going to listen to High Rise before I go to bed.

I need something to mellow me out before tomorrow's school reunion...

Aaaaargh.

Cheers,

Rich.