Absinthe

Sheep sheep at BOMB1.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sun Jul 14 22:10:07 EDT 2002

Three words,

I love absinthe,

Have had a couple of bottles in last few months.

If you are new to the stuff I have two recommendations, Absinthe and red
bull is simple but prone to causing mental nights in Dingy rock clubs.

Second though if you're after something a bit more subtle try an absinthe
flamer. This is as close as you get to the way the victorians did absinthe.

Instructions.

1) Pour a good large sht into bottom of thick preferably flame proof glass.
2) Set aside a jug of WARM water equal in quantity to your absinthe.
3) Take a tea spoon of cane (or normal white) sugar in your grubby mitts.
4) Soak sugar in Absinthe from glass.
5) Set fire to Absinthe coated sugar.
6) Allow sugar to caramalise.
7) Dump caramalised sugar into glass and stir in water.
8) Sit back, enjoy both your drink and the admiring looks of a bar full of
less cultured punters.

***** IMPORTANT NOTE*****

To avoid looking like a complete arse, try not to set fire to yourself, the
table or any of your mates. Beleive me after a few flamers this becomes
increasingly difficult.