BOC: Joe Bouchard in the UK

Si Halley si at SICKTHINGSUK.CO.UK
Mon Jul 15 08:30:31 EDT 2002

I`ve been mainly on the HW side of this list for many years but thought in
polite to pass this on in case any BOC UK fans were interested. This is an
Alice Cooper event so be aware the emphisis will be very much (almost
totally) on that band, however with Joe Bouchard there, I`m sure he`d
appreciate a few BOC fans to support him, maybe even just for the evening
gig. The band have been known to play '..Reaper' live and they have a
cracking version of Fallen Angel on their album.

Apologies if this is old news now in BOC circles, I only see the messages on
this list. Feel free to post it on to other BOC forums if they don`t already
know and may be interested.

--------------

SICKCON1 - The 1st UK Unofficial Alice Cooper Convention is set to happen on
Saturday 2nd November 2002 at the Limelight Club in Crewe.

It will run from Midday until around midnight or so and feature film, a
quiz, Kareoke, stalls, memorbilia and stuff like that.

But best of all, making an appearance at the convention will be NEAL SMITH,
DENNIS DUNAWAY and JOE BOUCHARD who will be attending with their new band
B.D.S. both in the afternoon for convention attendees AND in the evening for
a full show. This is the first time Neal and Dennis have had a show
announced in the UK for around 30 years! Not to be missed!

Tickets are £15 for the day and £10 for the evening show only. If you want
to go to the Convention then check out
http://www.alicecoopertrivia.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/convention/  to find more
info and downloadable booking form including booking info, accomadation info
and stuff like that. Convention tickets for the day are limited but the
evening show will be open to all as space allows.

This is being organised as a joint event between SickthingsUK (me
basically), Lynda and Andrew at Top Hat Events, who are huge fans, and
Jerkin` Crocus Promotions limited. It is being put together by fans for
fans.

Any questions can be addressed to me (si at sickthingsuk.co.uk)  or Lynda at
the above address and we`ll
answer them as best we can.

Si

The Alice Cooper Trivia File: www.sickthingsuk.co.uk
SickCon1 - Unofficial UK Alice Cooper Convention:
http://www.alicecoopertrivia.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/convention/