BOC Comix strip reference

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Mon Jul 15 15:26:07 EDT 2002

Eric Siegerman wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 13, 2002 at 09:53:39AM -0400, Joseph Elric Smith Mormon minion of
> Arioch wrote:
>> OMG I have a 20 year High school reunion coming up when did everyone else
>> get so old?
>
> 6 years ago :-/

Never fear. BOC is still known and appreciated by the young crowd. I was
throwing a party for my girlfriend last night when a 25-year-old friend of
hers saw my guitar. She asked me what songs I knew and I told her I could
play the riff to Don't Fear the Reaper. (I'm pretty new at guitar.) She said
she loved that song and wanted me to play it for her. Also last night, a
30-year-old acquaintance of ours was looking through my CDs. He recognized
BOC and said that Joe Bouchard had been a brother in his fraternity at
Ithaca College. Obviously the frat still takes great pride in having him for
a brother.

9 years removed from my own High School graduation,
Brian