BOC Comix strip reference

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Mon Jul 15 19:25:41 EDT 2002

On Saturday.  1983 I left.  The day I started playing bass.  :-)

And I realised why I never kept in touch with these people in the first
place.

My advice is "keep in touch with the people you've kept in touch with
anyway".

If anyone's interested, there's a picture at http://www.sloshed.co.uk

Still, the managing director of Double 2 shirts gave me a lift home.  Didn't
offer me the rebuild on his website though!

Cheers,

Rich.