OFF: Stray Cats

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Mon Jul 15 20:45:02 EDT 2002

No HW or BOC content in this one I'm afraid.

Matt, the guitarist in BEER POWERED NOISE FRENZY gave me a CD on Friday,
with a shed load of Stray Cats MP3s on it, and I've only just got round to
listening to it.

(For any Americans listening, a "shed load" is halfway between a "shit load"
and a "fuck load".)

Fuck me they were good.

Just thought I'd pass that on.

What I'd give to see Wilko Johnson and Brian Setzer on the same stage...

Cheers,

Rich.

ps.  Oh, and while I'm here, there's a chance that BEER POWERED NOISE FRENZY
may have to change their name.  :-(  So, if you see an advert for "The
Grumblemags", come and see us.

pps.  That's probably an English joke.  Americans can email me off list for
an explaination.

pps.  Hi Larry!  Hope you're OK!