Hawkfest Lift for Judge Trev

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Tue Jul 16 17:36:02 EDT 2002

Trev, we'd give you a ride, but we're going by rail. Haven't seen you since Hamburg 2000.
Do drop by my camp and say hi. Cheers, Mike Burro
http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Judge Trev
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 6:09 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Hawkfest Lift for Judge Trev

Hallo,

I'm playing a solo acoustic set at the Hawkfest this weekend, and I'm looking for a lift there, either from Brighton, or possibly from the Hastings gig .  It'll just be me, a suitcase, and guitar.  Will contribute to gas.

Apart from that, I'm playing at the big green gathering after the Hawkfest, and if anyone wants to go there, I have passes for it inc vehicle pass.

Best Wishes, Judge Trev