Hawkfest Lift for Judge Trev

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Thu Jul 18 07:25:05 EDT 2002

Hi Trev,

I'm off to Hastings shortly & will be driving to the Hawkfest tomorrow
morning, aiming to meet some friends at a pub near the site at around 2pm -
ish.  Lift's your's if you still need it, won't be coming back that way
tho'.
I'll find you tonight if you're at the gig.
Cheers,

Nick
----- Original Message -----
From: "Judge Trev" <judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 12:02 AM
Subject: Hawkfest Lift for Judge Trev

Hallo,

I'm playing a solo acoustic set at the Hawkfest this weekend, and I'm
looking for a lift there, either from Brighton, or possibly from the
Hastings gig .  It'll just be me, a suitcase, and guitar.  Will contribute
to gas.

Apart from that, I'm playing at the big green gathering after the Hawkfest,
and if anyone wants to go there, I have passes for it inc vehicle pass.

Best Wishes, Judge Trev