HW: Now this is too eerie!

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Thu Jul 18 13:47:45 EDT 2002

An eBay search for Robert Calvert just spit out an auction of a
movie poster.  Turns out there are three people by that name
listed on IMDB:  two actors with a couple of never-heard-of-'em
movies each, and a special-effects guy who's done stuff I have
heard of (including "Office Space" -- which I was recently told I
really should see -- and "X-Files", both series and movie).

I did the obvious.  Here's what I found:
  - Capt. Bl at ck:  Keith, are you related to Audrey Kniveton
    perchance?

  - Richard Chadwick: One hit:  a TV movie named "Blue Money"
    from 1982.  Dunno, maybe he was hard up for cash before he
    landed a steady job with HW :-)

  - Lemmy:
      - There are four other Lemmies
      - "Our" Lemmy has been in a dozen movies, mostly as himself
      - Five movies match: "Lemmy" about Mr. Kilmister, and four
        French movies whose lead character is Lemmy Caution.
      - One of the latter is titled "Lemmy pour les dames".
        Type-nicknaming or what?

And the winner is...
  - Dave Brock:  One movie: "Death Becomes Her".
    His character?  Jim Morrison!  (Yes, that one.)

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
Anyone who swims with the current will reach the big music steamship;
whoever swims against the current will perhaps reach the source.
        - Paul Schneider-Esleben