OFF: TICKETS TO DISTORTION 2002

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Thu Jul 18 17:30:06 EDT 2002

For the first time in my life, I won a competition on national radio today.
BBC Radio 6 - Digital (or through the computer) only.  The competition was
on the Phill Jupitas breakfast show.  The idea was to come up with
hypothetical actor / music combination names.

If that sounds incoherent, you're probably right - but here were my
suggestions...  (most of which were read out live)

Ethan Hawkwind
The Rolling Sharon Stones
The Fountains of John Wayne
The Warren Beat
Yul Brynnersley Schwarz
Pee Wee Herman's Hermits
Alanis Maurice Micklewhite          (this made me laugh out loud when I
thought of it!)
Steve McQueens of the Stone Age
Skunk Anansie Sinatra
Jason Judas Priestly
Led Zeppelynn Redgrave
The Swinging Blue Jean Harlows
The Charles Danse Society

and my personal favourite,

Woody Allen Ant Farm.

(The best - not one of mine - IMHO was "Doctor Gielgud"...  :-)   )

:-)

Anyway, I've got 2 VIP passes to Feedback 2002 in Nottingham this weekend.

Anyone want them - assuming they arrive tomorrow and I can courier them off
to you.  I'd love to go and see Iggy Pop, Green Day, The Wildhearts
(especially the Wildhearts), A, Raging Speedhorn and many others but sadly I
can't make it.  If anyone wants them - first come first served - give me
your mobile / best phone number, and I'll ring you when they arrive.

Price?  Well, twenty five quid a ticket, two tickets, and these are
backstage VIP tickets (AFAIK).  All offers considered.  (Plus courier fees)
(Assuming they get here tomorrow morning)  (and you'll probably have to
pretend to be Richard Lockwood - which could be unfortunate!)

If no offers, I'll have to give them to my mate Wez who shagged my ex
girlfriend and makes a habit of getting his knob out in the pub.  (Fair play
to him!)

If you want the passes - and as I said, assuming the BBC get them to London
in time - give me a call.  (07971 697101) or drop me an email.  First come
first served.

I'd LOVE to go, but various reasons prevent me from going there.

BOLLOCKS BOLLOCKS BOLLOCKS.  I've never won ANYTHING before, and the one
time I do...  I can't go.  BOLLOCKS FUCK KNOB CUNT ARSEBISCUITS.

Arse.

More info on www.distortion2002.com

Cheers,

Rich.