The Grumblemags.

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Fri Jul 19 00:21:56 EDT 2002

Well I NEVERRRRRR!!  Young people today with your rock n roll and mastribating and porn star stickers on your car rear windows.  What izzzzzzz the world coming to.
((( Now.....Wherezzzz me fuckin dildo..... )))

Signed
Granny Knobbler